Children from birth through 5th grade are checked in through a secure check-in system before entering a classroom. This is to ensure a safe environment for each child.
- You may download and complete a family registration form prior to your first visit with us. Bring this form back with you to help make your initial registration process faster.
- Check-in your children at any of the four check-in stations.
- One name tag will print for each child. Please place this name tag on your child. When you check in multiple children at the same time, you will receive one receipt. All of your children will receive the same family check-in number.
- You will be given a printed receipt for child pick-up that contains a randomized alphanumeric code (this will match the code on your children’s name tag). This receipt has two identical halves that can be kept by two different people. For security sake, your children’s names are not printed on the receipt.
- Drop off your children at their classrooms.
- When picking up your children, go directly to each child’s classroom. Your child’s teacher will match the code on your child’s name tag with the one on your receipt. Once the match is verified, your child will be released to you. (You must have a receipt to pick up your child.)
For any questions regarding the Checkpoint check-in system please contact Josh Barrett.